The Soundtrack

I love music and making CDs. After a lot of agony, I decided that this one CD represents the intersection and interchange that happend between my students, the environment, and my feelings.



Change by Tracy Chapman
Inner City Blues by Marvin Gaye
So Many Tears by Tupac Shakur
Dark Was the Night by Blind Willie Johnson
Road to Zion by Damian Marley
Lesson Learned by Ray LaMontagne
Spaceship by Kanye West
Until the End of Time by Tupac Shakur
Bring Me My Shotgun by Lightnin' Hopkins
Ride by Cary Brothers
Two by Ryan Adams
Chi City by Common
Corazon Divina by Daddy Yankee
World Outside by The Devilins
Down In the Valley by Otis Redding
Going Nowhere by Elliott Smith
Fast Train by Solomon Burke
De Ushuahia A La Quiaca by Gustavo Santaolla
Champion's Requiem by Mos Def
Either Way by Wilco
Love and Happiness by Al Green